Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sorry, Its Me

I'm sorry but Lacey asked me to write her blog today, she returned from her vacation in California today and unfortunately hasn't slept for the past two days.

Well I'm Ross, Lacey's boyfriend, not that it matters but I just thought people would like to know who exactly is writing this post. For the last five almost six months I have been dating Lacey. I'm not going to tell you how we met or anything else because Lacey will most likely use that some other week once she returns. But what I will say is that she is very influential, Many of my actions or likes have been altered because of her, not by force or by her even wanting me to, but because I know that if I liked that or did that things would be a lot better, not that they aren't just we would avoid a minor argument.

I guess that is just one of the many ways I view that you are truly in love. Not that I matter or my opinion matters but I view there is a test you can give yourself to see if you have truly fell in love, found your one, whatever you call it its all the same.

1st. Do you want to spend the rest of your life with this person?
2nd. Can you imagine yourself with this person for the rest of your life?
3rd. Can you sacrifice important things in your life to be with them?
4th. Does any feelings you have for another person compare? (if you have to think hard, like pro's and con's most likely not)
5th. Does it feel like you have to have them in your life?

If you haven't heard there was a earthquake in California today, Ironically it was in the same part that Lacey was staying in, twelve hours after she left.

Thanks for reading sorry that Lacey isn't here. but the great news is that she will be back next week.
PS. I don't usually talk about this stuff, honestly I am tempted to re write it to something more actually me but have no time. And my last words are Will Ferrell is the BEST, can't to see Step Brothers.

~Ross J.

1 comment:

Kejing Jiang said...

It's nice to hear from you, Ross!

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html