Monday, July 7, 2008

Your Face is Obsessive!

It has been claimed that I have a bit of an obsessive personality. And you know what, I'll admit that perhaps I do. But it's not my fault, you see. Every time I liked something when I was a kid, my parents and sisters fed that like until it was the only thing I cared about.

My youngest memory of this was with orange flavored things. I loved orange things, but my sisters hated them. Whether it was Skittles or Starbursts, they would trade me all my other flavors for oranges. Thus I had all the orange flavored things I wanted. I got sick of them, mind you, and still today am wary about eating orange flavored things. The point is they fed my desire, making me more obsessive. So it's my family's fault I have an obsessive personality.

Then I was trying to remember everything I had been obsessed with over the years. There were too many to state, so I made a shortened list: Scooby Doo, Harry Potter, Pokemon, Greek mythology, Neopets, Baseball cards, pigs, The Wonder Years, Star Wars, superheroes (Superman in particular), The Power Rangers, Facebook, Postsecret, and YouTube.

Don't worry though, I've learned a lot from these obsessions. JK Rowling can't write more than four good books. Don't trade pokemon cards with boys who will trick you because you're five and they are nine. It was Pandora's fault that the world sucks. The Snowager is asleep 5-6 EST. On a scale of intelligence it goes; human, chimp, whales, dolphins, and then pigs. The Superman comics suck once Lois and Clark get married. They're on the 16th season of Power Rangers. Facebook makes it easy to talk to people you don't actually want to talk to in person. And every video you could ever want is on YouTube. See, I'm sure all these things will help me later in life.

I'll be out of town until Saturday, and I can't wait to read all the week's posts then.

Happy early Birthday, June! Though I will be out of town on your day, I must say I won't be doing math. And I'll expect will see the results of your punishment soon, considering it's been two weeks.

Lacey, I hope your Internet is working great tomorrow! See you guys, Saturday!

-Brianna

(PS Did I mention 'Your Face" Jokes?)

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html