Friday, July 11, 2008

random thoughts

Hey, this is Anna filling in for Kejing while she is at MAO nationals. When I found out that I would be blogging for The Power Bloggers(which I think are awesome), I thought I knew what I was going to blog about, but then I started to find other things I could blog about so this blog entry will be random(hence the title).

The first thing I thought about blogging was about me recently having jaw surgery a little over two weeks ago. I don't really like how I look now, but partly that is due to me being used to looking at my "messed up" jaw and that I'm still partially swollen. Its just different, not horribly different, but different. After all, I can't do anything about it now. I had my first post-operation appt. today and the doctor who did my surgery didn't recognize me. I really don't think I look that different! Me talking about me and my surgery is probably getting boring, onto the next random thought...


My sister who is three years older than me and blonde like me dyed her hair brown. I was really shocked when I heard this news especially because I found out about it from my mom talking to my sister on the phone on the way back from my appt. today. My sister I guess decided this last night that she was finally going to dye her hair. She's been wanting to dye her hair for awhile. I like it actually. I just think she made a mistake of dying her hair because I love her natural hair color. I'm glad she didn't dye her hair permanently.


I'm such a Harry Potter nerd that I remembered earlier this week that today is exactly a year that the fifth Harry Potter movie came out in theaters. My obsession for Harry Potter isn't as bad as it used to be, but I still love the world of Harry Potter.


I don't have anymore random thoughts really. I really hope that this wasn't too horribly boring.

-Anna

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html