Wednesday, October 1, 2008

If you are feeling like you need to say something to me about not posting yesterday, I am sooooooo sorry. I didn't even remember it was Tuesday yesterday until three minutes ago so here I am. i could not feel worse, so don't try.

It seems like this year is going by really quickly. Maybe it's cause theres so many things coming up at the end of the year, like SATs and AP exams. So. . . fun stuff.

On Sunday I did the Breast Cancer Awareness walk, except I ran it with Ross. It was three miles by the way. And it was hot outside. I also biked fourteen miles with Erica on Saturday. So yeah. We're pretty much amazing.

I cried for like. . . the third time in school on Monday. When I say the third time I mean the third time it's EVER happened. Ever. I hate it.

I've decided on a new way to study more efficiently and I ACTUALLY did part of my plan yesterday. Yay for me for following through.

I'm drinking a chocolate shake and it is delicious.

I've only been awake for about ten minutes. Yes, it explains a lot.

Homecoming is coming up this week. I am so excited. It was pretty much awesome last year.

I'm sorry again. It won't happen again.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html