Sunday, February 22, 2009

Desolate Earth: The End is Here

Wow I can't believe I missed my post. First time ever.


So Mrs. O'Bryan is basically trying to kill us. We have seussical rehearsal every single day this week and we had it from nine to four on Saturday. I'm gonna have no voice, sore feet, and an intense hatred for the musical come next Sunday.

I wish the weather would make up its mind and either be warm or be could. I don't like it being so bipolar.

Leaving your water bottle in the car over night causes strep throat bacteria to quadruple in it. I learned that the hard way.

Cheez-Its haven't been tasting that good lately. They've been really crunchy and burnt-tasting. I am not a fan.

For the first time ever, I have a guy best friend. It's kinda weird, but also nice because he's like the brother I never had.

I really want to get another cat. I know, I am destined to be an old cat lady one day. 

I've written more songs about Coltar than anyone else. Ever.

I now know where Mr. Gamache lives! Let's egg his house! Just kidding...

There's this box in my room labeled "Colleges that want me because I'm so AWESOME!!!". It's filling up with junk.

I got a college letter today saying that "Colleges wish to have a diverse socio-economic range, and low-income students like you are very valuable!"....We are not low income...

For the first time in a long time I actually am not understanding math. It sucks.

I almost broke my hand on Saturday when I accidentally punched a chair.

Listen to the song "Desolate Earth: The End is Here" by Underoath. The lyrics are few but truly epic.

-Caroline

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html