Tuesday, February 3, 2009

oh, trevor

Hello Everyone! Happy Tuesday! Happy February 3rd! Happy ten weeks!! And a very happy birthday to Caroline!!

So I am chilling with my sister. Watching a reality TV dating show. It has to be hard to be on this show. I literally just watched this guy tell both of these twin sisters that he loves them. How can anyone find love on a show like this??? Why would even think that it's possible??? I don't think that dating shows can ever work.

I am having so much trouble working. I just can not concentrate for some reason. Every time I try to work on something, including this post, my mind just drifts.

I've also been sleeping way more than usual and I am still so tired.

I left my house today at 6:30 and didn't get back until 10:00. My parents never called or asked me where I was. Could it be that there is actually going to be some type of benefit for me now that I am turning 18? My mother also informed me that as soon as we have moved we are going to have a party for my 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18th birthdays. That way it will make up for missing my birthday all of those years and forgetting last year. This year they definitely have not forgotten. Which seems unfortunate now.

Luckily, my best friend has offered to plan my birthday for me. She knows I hate making decisions and says I will not have to decide anything. IT IS AWESOME!! I am so excited to see what she will come up with.

I have so much to do and I am so tired. . . So I suppose I am going to go and do that.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html