Monday, February 16, 2009

Katie, don't cry

I was going to post a video, but my camera isn't working. Hopefully the batteries are just dead, but because of a lack of AAA batteries, there's really nothing I can do about it. Maybe I'll post it next week. It's really good. It's about anglerfish...

Anyway, does the mail come today? I don't know.

I bought a FM transmitter so I can listen to my zune in the car. It works very well, as long as you hold it up close to the radio. To prevent ourselves from wearing out our arms just to listen to music, Amanda and I took some scotch tape and taped the transmitter next to the radio. It looks a bit ridiculous, but it works.

But really does the mail come today? I'm expecting something.

I still have homework to do, but luckily it's not too much. We're going to the dollar theater in a few minutes to go see Yes Man, which probably won't be that funny. Whatever.

I don't think the mail comes today.

I hope everyone enjoyed the short break.

-Brianna

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html