Friday, February 13, 2009

Smile!

How amazing is that? IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! Wooh!
I hope you are having loads of fun, and that your test in 7th period wasn't too hard on you. You're amazing, and never forget that. But you get to be extra-special-super-amazing today! Even more than usual! That's pretty... amazing! It's a pretty day- almost as pretty as you. Remember to smile. I hope to see you in the next 13 hours.

I basically have this ridiculous pile of homework to do, but I'm excited about this weekend, even though I have always thought that the OWC tests were a little touch on the crazyweirdwhatISthis side.

I lost a really close friend, and I don't even know why. He won't talk to me anymore, and I really miss talking to him, laughing with him, joking around with him, and just being around him. I guess it is over now though. I have given up my hope.

Jonathan: Thank you very much for the musical compliment!

-Kejing

2 comments:

lilystar said...

I lost a really close friend... :(

Hopefully this isn't anyone I know too..

Anonymous said...

:D KEJING!!! You make my day so often. You pretty much are the sweetest person I know and I'm so glad that I met you. I love you! And thank you so much for everything.

-Lacey

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html