Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday already?

A couple of things that ran through my head today...


Am I forgetting something? I feel like I'm forgetting something.

People should use more puns. They are so funny.

I wonder where my metronome is. I kinda really need that.

If I could get my guitar in tune, I would be so happy.

I have to finish those tests for Mu Alpha Theta.

I wish had a boyfriend for the soul reason that he would carry my stuff.

Oh-oh we're halfway there! Oh-oh livin on a prayer!

I haven't eaten Taco Bell in forever. I kinda want it.

My history grade is totally shot thanks to this intern.

Maybe my dad took my metronome, he was really interested in it.

Pie would be really good right about now.

Heroes tonight!


That is all.

-Brianna

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html