Friday, February 20, 2009

We were given a packet, describing our tasks for the Engilsh project. In our four-person group, Erica and three other Power Bloggers did so much work in only about 30 minutes that I felt like a part of the most efficient foursome ever. We have some great extra credit going on- so much that I can't even tell you how amazing it is, or it won't be as much of a surprise, even though it would still be a surprise because these three people are shockingly amazing.

I cannot stop sneezing.

Study study study study study... -sigh-

Scriblink is really fun. Ryan showed it to me yesterday, which caused me to lose at least an hour of sleep. It wasn't quite worth it, but it was fun.

I really need to just sleeeeep...

Have a marvelous Friday.

-Kejing

1 comment:

하늘 said...

get some sleep my beloved sis!!~~ =]

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html