Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What's the point?

So now that I am studying for the SAT everyday, I cant help but realize how much elementary information I forgot. It is completely ridiculous. And whoever came up with SAT Subject tests is really sadistic. I am going to be studying for tests the rest of my life. SAT this month. ACT next month. SAT Subject, maybe SAT, and AP exams the next month. It is never going to end.

It just makes me think . . . what is the point? I guess I'm going to have a pessimistic week. I can tell already. But, really, what is it? One of my best friends says that life is just supposed to be awful so that you can be glad you are finally dying. She was probably kidding. But still. It seems like nothing will work out. And we only really get a break from all this when we are old, but then we have to be old.

So I'm pretty sure I am never going to recover from having my wisdom teeth out. If I had to guess, I'll be going to the doctor more in the next couple of weeks than I have all school year. Yikes.

So now I'm legal. I'll let you know when I do something eighteen-ey.

Now if you are reading this and thinking, oh the disappointment because you expected something better from me, you should know that I actually just woke up from a nap AND I have some really great, cheerful, happy topics, but I can't give them justice when I am in this kind of a mood. So come back next week for that.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html