Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So as I sit here, on my last Tuesday as a 17 year old, I have to ponder this past year of my life. When I take the time to look back on being 17 I have to say that it pretty much has sucked. I don't think it was 17's fault. But I'm just saying. Oh and it's Friday (my birthday) in case you forgot.

It is anticlimactic. Turning eighteen.

This week is so awful that it will be a miracle if I live until Friday.

I just registered for the SAT. . . I have decided to study for it for an hour everyday starting on February 15. Hopefully I can do that. I have way more faith in my willpower now that I still haven't had any chocolate.

My dad is watching a chick flick in the next room over with the volume all the way up. I can tell from the music that the girl was waiting for the guy, thinking that he wouldn't show up and then he did. It sounds awfully nice. I think I would like to live in a movie. Not necessarily a girlie one like he is watching, I think Garden State would be my top pick. Although I could probably go on all day about other ones.

Have you ever had some really amazing pancakes and then someone put something on top that wasn't very good and it ruined the pancakes? . . . Yea. I guess I won't be using "Life is like a box of chocolates," because I am trying to ignore the fact that chocolate still exists. So now life is like a stack of pancakes. (That quote was from the movie Forest Gump. See, Ms. Jackson, I am citing all of my quotations.)

I really wanted to come up with a good conclusion to this but. . .

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html