Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello everybody. It is Tuesday. Here are some of my thoughts. For the past week I have been so worried about several different things. Tests and studying and school and decisions to make. This is the first time in forever that I feel relaxed, like I know that things are going to work out somehow. Tomorrow will be the twenty-fifth. Today was really nice. School turned out to not be too challenging and everything went really well. I even got to squeeze in a few naps. We should have more school days like that. I don't even have that much necessary homework. I can't wait to go to sleep. Except for a little bit. I just feel like I'm going to sleep really well tonight which I need. My friends have been really awesome the last few days, not like they aren't always. It's just extra lately. I have no idea what I would do without them. I missed everyone so much and I'm glad that I am back. We have a MAO trip this weekend. With an eight hour bus ride. I can't wait. No school Friday. That means that after tonight, I really only have one more night when I have to do homework. Well I am going to finish my homework. High five world, I'm happy. And I hope that all of you are too. It really seems like a waste of time to not be happy in life. So cling to whatever it is that makes you smile. And I'll talk to you next Tuesday.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html