Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Think I Plagiarized Myself

Okay, I'm going to be honest. I'm way too tired to even pretend to write a post right now, so I'll just give you something else instead. I'm not saying it's not my fault, or that I have a good excuse. I basically watched far too much Lost today and didn't get around to my homework until much later than I intended.

Anyway, I spent most of my homework time today making this pretty good power point for BC so I'll just share information, how would you like that!?

For example, did you know that each slice of a curve has a slant height that can be found with the distance formula using the two endpoints of the slice? No!? Well now you do, and here's proof!


Wow, that's pretty awesome huh? It's pretty much a really great powerpoint, I'm glad I spent so much time on it. It shows through in the final product.

In physics today we were listening to Taper Jean Girl by Kings of Leon, and apparently some people find that song/ KOL's earlier music obnoxious. One of these somebody's was Gennaro, and believe me, was I ever shocked that he'd find something I liked obnoxious.


Watch more Yahoo! Music videos on AOL Video



Watch more Yahoo! Music videos on AOL Video


Personally I love both the old and the new, but I could see someone liking neither. For some reason I've just been thinking of that alot today. Until next time I guess.

-Viv

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html