Friday, February 6, 2009

Really not that excited about life.

Things that caught my attention today...

  • The fact that I could absolutely not follow the second chapter of The Great Gatsby. It probably had to do with the fact that all I was simply moving my lines across the lines and picking up about ten percent of the words.
  • The amazing iPod application that allows you to find the resistance of a resister by scrolling to each corresponding band color. It was amazing! We used it in to do our lab more quickly.
  • Getting better at the pencil spinning that my favorite cousin has unsuccessful tried to teach me for more than half a year.
  • I have the weirdest Valentines' Day surprise ever.
  • Ryan has good reason to hate _ _ _ _ _... I think.
  • Yeah Ryan, your name popped up again.
  • I did really badly on this quiz. The worst I've ever done on a history quiz this school year. Wooh.
  • It's getting warmer!
  • There were all these little birds in the courtyard yesterday after school. I could imagine Jack putting them over a fire and eating them up like popcorn.
  • Standing inside the house, it was 58 degrees Fahrenheit this morning.
  • The Spanish exam is going to be really really really impossible.

-Kejing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! I had a really hard time following the second chapter of the Great Gatsby too!

lilystar said...

It gets better after like Ch. 3.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html