Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I can't believe Tuesday was a whole week ago. I hope everyone had a much better week than the one that I've had.


When I wake up in the mornings, I feel like I can predict exactly what is going to happen to me during the day. So why should I wake up? Why can't I just sleep?

I feel so lazy. And it is probably because I am. I don't know. I am just tired all the time. And it's hard to sit down and work on anything when you can barely keep your eyes open.

Well, I think that by the end of this month, I will be an official vegetarian!! I am so excited. I learned how to cook a few things yesterday and I am feeling pretty capable. I think I can actually handle it. Ever since I was about five, I've been trying to go vegetarian but my mom would never ever cooperate. But now that I can cook/buy my own food, it is actually going to happen. For reals.

For about six years, whenever someones asked me my favorite animal, I have been kind of stumped. Usually I have to give several because I just couldn't think of one that stood out beyond the rest. Then I realized it. My favorite animal is the ocelot. So that is exciting too.

I left my house, shutdown my computer and then opened it up again and this post is still here. Yay for technology.

I used to sing. I used to really love it. That's one thing I was thinking about today.

I'm not too good at keeping promises today. (Actually I just forgot, so that is a little better, kind of.) This doesn't seem like a selfless post at all. Okay, I am officially not going to use the word "I" once in my next post.

Well. I am awfully tired. So the end.

-Lacey




No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html