Friday, June 26, 2009

Stalking is Too Easy

Mrs. Dunlap said this book is REALLY charming. I guess it is. The title is "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society," and I put it in quotes because there is no underline option. These days, they think it can be mistaken for a link. Maybe I should have put it in italics. But I don't trust italics on Blogger because when I want specific things throughout a post to be italicized, things get messed up and never turn out the way I want them. And I am too lazy to mess with the HTML.
I went running with three people, including the Green Power Blogger today, but we mainly walked. I felt really tired and I did not have fun, but I am very glad that he invited me because it was very thoughtful, and if I wanted to get better at running, it would be awesome to do it with people I know. So, thanks again, big brother, but it does not interest me.
My family is getting up at 4:30am tomorrow to send two of us off to the airport. I won't tell you which two because it is dangerous to disclose that sort of information to the internet.
Also, since this is so obvious to stalkers out there, if you look me up, you could probably figure out my name. At least, the first one. From random sites online, you could figure out where I go to school, and then, it would be easy to stalk me somehow. Or at least know the area in which I most probably live. Well, that was a lot of vague information that could become precise.
Not that I am tempting you to try it out on people, or anything.
It is dinner time, so good-bye until next week.
-Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html