Friday, June 12, 2009

In our dreams we can be complete.

Well, I guess today was interesting. I exercised, drove, learned to find the air friction constant, talked, got home, received the last of my summer books for homework(this one is not for English), talked to my mom, looked at my report card(WOOHOO! I FINALLY DID IT! Stupid transferring from another school. Ask me if you don't know what I'm talking about...), listened to my mom, realized there was something wrong with this computer even though we got it about half a year ago, but it is "fixed" now, wondered why Blogger was loading so slowly and if it had to do with the fact that this computer could already be dying, and sneezed, of course after turning my head away. I can't complain.
Very recently, (okay, this is probably a complaint) I have been getting a bunch of spam in my spam folder on Gmail. If you know why, or this is a joke because you signed me up for a load of weird advertisements, please don't do it to anyone else. It is kind of bad for me because I feel compelled to delete it constantly. I should probably put a filter on the box because I will never look at the spam carefully. If something goes there, I won't read it. It would probably be crazy if I actually got into a college. And an email went into my Spam box.
That reminds me. My mother is constantly telling me about financial aid and schools and their financial aid and other topics. I am not sure what to think.
And now, you can listen to this song!

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html