Monday, June 8, 2009

A little less than awesome

I know this post is supposed to be filled with awesome, as promised last week, but I'm think I wont live up to those expectations.

Summer has started off quite hectically for me. I canoed 14 miles for the first time. Wonderful feeling, by the way. I also attended my cousin's graduation in Ocala. It was in a livestock pavillion...it was also only an hour long. We packed up the rest of Sapphire's stuff from her apartment while it poured down rain...that was fun...trust me. I went to "princess party" where I watch Mulan and half on the Little Mermaid, before I had to leave to get a good night's rest. And that rest was so I could take the SAT the next day. Sunday I went church...like a lot. And now it's today. And I didn't even realize it was Monday until about 10 minutes ago.

Here's a fun fact: Omar Syed signed my yearbook in the fifth grade with just the word "chicken".

I've been applying for a lot of scholarships. One is posting your favorite picture. To have the photo considered you have to be in the top 150 as voted on by the general public. If you guys want to help me out click the picture below. It's a blurry picture of one my cats. Thanks if you do. And yeah,

-Brianna


No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html