Saturday, June 13, 2009

Meeting Josh Wilson

Yo.

I finished taking the ACT today. It was alright and much better than the SAT in my opinion. Did you know my chemistry teacher gave me half credit on a 200 point folder check? Yeah, it effectively lowered my grade from a 78 to a 69.9. How great is that? Apparently I didn't put some Ch. 18, 19, and 21 work in the folder. You know why I didn't put it in there? BECAUSE WE TURNED IT IN WHEN SHE ASKED FOR IT!!!!!!! GHIWIONWRVIOQJFPQEFJDPJVAPDOFJQPEGO.......
I'm just a teensy bit angry... that's all...

I found this music artist recently on the radio. His name is Josh Wilson. I wasn't interested at first because I was barely listening to his songs but the second time around I became really intrigued. The one that impressed me the most was a really catchy song called "3 Minute Song" and true to its title, it is exactly three minutes long. The lyrics also made me laugh. Check it out:

He doesn't do anything particularly ground-breaking but I have to admit that the song makes me smile every time I listen to it. This next one is about money. He wrote a song where he talks to money. The song is called "Dear Money" and this one also made me laugh. Mr. Wilson seems to make me laugh a lot =)

Finally, this last song came to me. I was going to tell you guys about this song and name it best sad song and everything. But something even sadder and more depressing came up today. After I was done taking the ACT, a friend of mine received terrible news... really terrible news. Her parents got in a car accident and both were severely injured. I was shocked. How was I supposed to react to something like that? I tried to get it out of my mind and tried to assure myself that it probably wasn't that bad. When I got to the car, this song came to me and I had a nagging bad feeling. I hate it when I have bad feelings. I really do...
A few hours later, only one of her parents made it. Even if you don't believe, I'd like to ask you to pray for my friend (don't want to give away names) and her parents because this hit her really hard. Here is the final song:

I wish I could have ended on a better note. Sorry.

-June

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html