Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This Is an Interesting Post, Trust Me

Hi. It's Ryan here today, filling in for Lacey. Please forgive me if this isn't yellow. I'm color blind.

I do not even know what to write about. I cannot blog improvisationally and I just recently got asked to do this. My mind is mush now that summer break has started. The second day isn't even over yet, yet I feel like I haven't accomplished enough. I have slept in pretty late and haven't gone to sleep before 3AM since last Monday.

I am not sure what to do with all this free time. At the moment, I do not really have anything planned except for a trip to Ohio (my first visit to the North in ten years) for a Builders for Christ project. I need to finish up my volunteer hours, but I bet many of you have to do that as well. I am going to apply for a job somewhere. Eventually. Probably.

Normally, every summer, I learn about certain subjects. Last summer, I spent days reading about The Beatles, which then translated to learning about some other bands to a lesser capacity. I learned a little bit on how to play the piano, and got "A's" in Piano class this year, thank you very much. The previous couple of summers, I spent countless days learning about history history, mainly European. This year, I am going to go in a sports history direction. Since stock car racing and baseball are undoubtably the two greatest sports ever invented, I have decided to learn everything (that I don't already know, mind you) that I can about their histories. I've got almost three months to learn about a combined 150+ years. It should be interesting.

I'm sorry I am so boring. I feel like I would've had more interesting stuff to write about last week than I do now.

One last thing. I found an awesome YouTube video today. The funniest part is at 0:36. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

2 comments:

KoreanKid777 said...

Ryan, the post is TOO yellow. I mean, you picked the lightest shade of yellow there is.

lilystar said...

Ryan, it hurts my eyes. I mean it doesn't take much to hurt my eyes but still.....

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html