Sunday, June 14, 2009

Scanners Suck

Hey guys, this is Blair filling in for Caroline. She's busy in Georgia and will hopefully be back next week.

At the moment, I'm trying to figure out how to scan my first physics assignment onto my computer to turn in. It is a total pain in the butt. We have three printers in my house and only one works with my computer. My parents are disorganized so they lost the CD to install it. I'm trying to get the program online but its not working!! Technically, I'm not supposed to be working on Physics yet anyway, I'm not "activated" on FLVS. I just want to get it out of the way.

I got the Sims 3 a couple weeks ago. I went to Target before they opened the day the game came out. I'm a little obessed. Anyone who knows me well enough will know that I've been so depressed because the Sims 2 stopped working on my computer months and months ago and I've been desperate to play it again. I stayed up till 3:30 like 2 mornings ago because I lost track of time. Its pretty much the most amazing game ever.

I also took my senior photos recently. They mostly turned out pretty good, but I'm really hard on myself so I hated a lot of them. And for my favorite outfit that I picked, my ear is sticking out of my hair super awkwardly in basically all of them and it ruined all thsoe pictures. I was mad. But I'm glad its over. It really wasn't that bad of a process. Brandon said last year they crammed so many people into a time slot and they spent hardly any time with you, but they got a new guy this year and he spends a whole hour with each person. And he was nice. I still need to go in there and pick up my pictures though......

I started FSU summer music camp today! Well, registration was today. I lost my parking permit 5 minutes after I got it which is kinda bad cause I need it to park in the garage. And I'm a worrier so I was freaking out about where I could've possibly lost it. But its all good, cause Brandon has a second one so I just borrowed one of his. I think this week will be fun, I miss singing in a group. It would've been better if Brandon could come with me though to show me where to go. He has stupid orientation to go to.

And I'm finally having more time to hang out with friends over the summer. Over the year, I had like no classes with my bestest friends and we all were too busy with homework and other issues to see them at all and I thought we got kind of distant. But already this summer, I've gone to a pool party to see everyone, had lunch with Ally, gone to Tropical Smoothie with Lacey and talked for three hours, and also MAO study sessions to see people. I kinda hate MAO practice tests, btw.

In one week, I have to go to Indiana with my parents. 10 hour car ride and a week of nothing to do.....woopee. But I convince Brandon to come with me, which makes it exponentially better right away. I won't be stuck with crazy parents all alone. And we have to share a bedroom which I found really funny. My parents were kinda worried about that but I told them they could just stick a cowbell on him if they thought it made it better.

Oh Brandon found a HILARIOUS video. You should watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n8N65UE6-Y

And I think I have told you all the news of my life now. This seems like a really long post, I'm sorry I'm so boring. And sorry for mentioning Brandon so much, but I'm with him all the time so obviously he's involved in lots of this. And he's been staying at my house from like 3 in the afternoon to 2:30 in the morning. Its pretty cool for him to not have a curfew :)

Enjoy Bri tomorrow!


~Blair

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html