Monday, June 22, 2009

We rarely dwell on the good things

Towards the end of the year, Mrs. Clarke asked if anyone wanted to participate in a summer leadership program. Apparently our county sends one student there each year on full scholarship. I found out on Friday, that I was that student.

It's pretty intense stuff. You can get college credit for it and everything. They told me that I'll be sent a textbook. Though it sounds like hard work, I'm pretty excited. It seems focused on politics, which I recently have gotten into. By the way, do you think I'd make a good politician? I keep wondering, even though I'm appalled by many the practices of today's politicians.

On another note, this song had been running through my head alot. It's Radios in Heaven by The Plain White T's.


So, yeah. Hope everyone has a good week.

-Brianna

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html