Thursday, April 16, 2009

Anatomy of Gray... err, Cats.

So this week in Anatomy, we began the cat dissection. Yummy. And by yummy, I mean gag


I understand the value of dissecting cats as being analagous to cutting into a human due to the fact it's a mammal and all, but honestly, does it have to be so vile? I mean, if the stench of perservative wasn't enough to make you pass out, the rigid death pose of your furry feline is enough to make you lose one of your own nine lives. I swear, some of these cats are snarling!
To be honest, it's really the juice that bothers me- the disgusting brownish liquid left on the countertops after you lay your deceased friend down and wrestle her into a somewhat stable position while you plunge a scaple into the rubbery flesh. Meanwhile, white glazed eyes stare back at you with a snarled grin plays across the undead's face. You could swear her foot just moved. Oh, whoops- I just pulled one her tendons.

Oh, did I mention we named her "Mrs. Norris"? =D

- Jonathan

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html