Friday, April 17, 2009

Left Out

I feel like I pretty much have no life. I can almost never go places for fun, and if I finally do, I feel really guilty that I "wasted" half a day instead of studying. It would be half a day because the couple hours before it I would not want to work, and by the time I come back from whatever I can rarely do, it is near time to go to bed, or just relax for a while. There is so much to do but almost none of it is fun.
We need to find three songs for the book, Their Eyes Were Watching God, for English. It is fun looking through songs, but the assignment includes writing a page of analysis, albeit double-spaced, for each song. That is more typing than the minimum for the other three projects.
I could probably finish all of my homework today, but I feel so tired and unfocused and confused about everything.
:(
:(
:(
:/
:(
But I wish people would hang out with me, instead of me asking other people. If you want me to go away into a dark corner, then just say it.

Whine whine whine.

-Kejing

1 comment:

KoreanKid777 said...

Kejing, would you like to play tennis with us tomorrow? =)

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html