Wednesday, April 22, 2009

That's About It...

Hey everyone. I tried Lipton Tea for the first time today; it was after school and I was really thirsty so I decided to get something from the vending machines. And then I decided to get Lipton because I formerly thought that it would be much healthier than the other options. 


Did you know that the second ingredient in Lipton Tea is high fructose corn syrup? And that it's basically water-lard? And it's roughly the consistancy of spit? Only with 21 grams of sugar mixed in? Well I didn't before I wasted my five perfectly good quarters. You live and learn, or as others like to say, life's a bitch.

So I just went to fmylife.com for the first time, while typing this post! And officially the first post I've ever read on there this:


First I thought, oh that's weird that the first post I read was written by a middle-aged soccer mom. And then after finishing it I thought, wait that's not really funny, that's kindof awful. And depressing. 

But yeah, the site's pretty good. And this may be my last post, ever.

Bye.

Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonaise
Found at skreemr.com


-Viv




No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html