Thursday, April 9, 2009

Atoms to Apples

Life has me pulled in several different directions, but not nearly to the degree that Seussical yanked me to. 

For example, I'm worried about colleges and summer jobs again. I got my SAT scores on Tuesday.. I did remarkably better than I hoped for, though still under my "you can stop at this score" goal by only 30 points. It's all good though, I never expected to reach it the first time anyway.
I'm sort of excited for the whole "college hunt" thing. I'm aiming for nothing short of Medical School, which I know might not be what I want to do. I figure it's the best guess I've got now and we'll see where I am when I get there. 
It's not that medicine doesn't enthrall me anymore; it certainly still does. It's just that I'm not naive enough to say that there couldn't be a future for as an atomic physicist (fat chance) or some position in Apple Inc. Only time will tell.
Oh, and big news- I'm French Nation Honor Society's new President (for the 09-10 year) at our school. Caroline is the VP! We're really excited, or at least I know I am. We're gearing up for a big showing for Relay for Life (a marathon walking event for the American Cancer Society).
I'm really excited about Relay this year! We're going to be selling lots of goods and hopefully make a heap of $$ for the fight against cancer. If nothing else it'll be a night of wholesome fun.

- Jonathan



1 comment:

S, S, C & AK said...

Congratulations Mr. President!

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html