Friday, April 24, 2009

Don't really know what this is about

Yesterday was a good relief, but today was terrible...
Who knew that one person could make me so miserable? I am actually glad he is far away from me right now.
Today, it was a little difficult to concentrate driving because I was so angry and frustrated the whole time. I wish I had stopped somewhere but I don't think I would have calmed down.
This is bad time to comment on a movie I didn't really enjoy, but in "P.S. I Love You," Holly tells Daniel a secret. What do women want? And then, she told him that they don't have a clue, or something along those lines. Is that really true? Do YOU know what you want? Even if you are a guy. It's okay; you can still be womanly. Anyway, for a bunch of time, I have wanted to be happy. But sometimes I just don't feel happy, like now. And it just doesn't help to remind myself of the wonderful parts of my life because I am caught up in madness.
Going along with all the lovey dovey stuff. Yesterday, I wondered if I would ever find the perfect guy. Would that actually be possible? Are there multiple perfect guys but I won't meet all of them? Or is there no perfect guy and someone just has to be there for you however you are acting or feeling? I wouldn't mind not finding him if someone would just be there. But by "be there," I do not mean "follow me around everywhere stalking me and sitting outside my window." I don't really believe in finding your "soul mate" because I think that people are not restricted to one certain person. Because it wouldn't be fair for the people who can't find him or her, and I hope that some portions of the world are still fair.
I am excited about watching the e Finding Challenge. They'd better not disappoint us. Haha. I hope they are still doing it. Anyway, Ryan and William challeneged each other. The first person who gets to some digit I forgot of e wins. The number of digits is one more than the number Euler came up with, or something.

-your red power blogger

1 comment:

KoreanKid777 said...

Perfect guy... hah what a clever oxymoron.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html