Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today was not fun. I am sick.

Honestly, no matter how old it gets, I will always accept it because I am me and I probably deserve whatever happens to me. I should be more grateful, actually.

I feel a little more clear-headed now, which isn't important because I do not need it right now.

I have so much homework.

Our Lang intern told us that she would stay in touch with us. And I actually talked to her on facebook chat today!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!

I think I am being selfish in some ways.

There isn't a good outcome.

I think I'm going to run away. Don't worry. I will still post from wherever I am. :)

Sorry this post is a little short. Homework and sleep take priority this evening.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html