Sunday, April 5, 2009

Reptar, King of the Ozone Layer

Hello there, Blue powerblogger here!


My spring break was, ehh, kinda disappointing. My cousins came into town, whom I love dearly, but everything with them was way too overplanned. We went to a park on Monday. Like we were supposed to play on the playground or something?! Haha no. And then we went to Funstation. which is fun, if you're twelve. Tuesday, we toured the capitol. Oh my, I'm sure you can just imagine how riveting that was! We got to see, in detail, the exciting history of our lovely city and the people who impacted it. Ick. Afterwards, we went to the mall, which wasn't too bad, except I saw a pair of my $60 Hollister jeans on sale for $30. But I did buy a nice shirt and a cute dress, so the trip was not in vain! Wednesday, we went to a sorority house, because my mom knows the house mother or something. It seemed like all the prissy little sorority girls were looking down their rhinoplastied noses at us and pointing their freshly manicured fingers as we walked through. And the lady giving us the tour had the most disgusting teeth I have ever seen. We then proceeded to FSU to tour the campus. My dad is already trying to get my cousins to go there. They are ten and twelve. And on Thursday, they left. It was terribly terribly sad, so I went to a friend's house to watch Twilight, which gave me unrealistic expectations about the opposite sex. WHERE'S MY EDWARD?!?!?! And it stormed like crazy; I hydroplaned numerous times on the way home. Friday, I went to a movie, with a boy. We are making progress here! Saturday, I sat around the house all day waiting for my friend to call, because I was supposed to be recording backup vocals for the new single his band was recording. When he finally texted me, it was to say that they didn't have time for backup vocals, and they would be recording that on Thursday. I wasted away the entire day for nothing. Which brings us to today. I went to church, came home, and worked on homework the rest of the day. My life is so exciting. But I'm not normally so pessimistic; I'm just tired! 

And listen to Reptar, King of the Ozone Layer, by The Devil Wears Prada. I mean seriously, the word "Reptar" is in the title! 

Until next week, 

Caroline

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html