Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yo yo yo. What up?

So this post may be a little extra on the cryptic side. Just think of it as a challenge.

Its Tuesday. We got course request forms today which is always a bit stressful. This year I think I've pretty much figured out my schedule though. I just hope that I can handle it. Actually, some people don't think I can. But I will show all of you.

I hurt my hip somehow and now it hurts even to walk. Perhaps I sprained my bone or something. All I know is that it hurts like a mother. I don't want to move anymore.

So I was thinking about getting a new cat. The only thing is that I would probably always miss my old cat. And I just don't think I could like the new cat as much, because it isn't the old one. Which really isn't fair to the new cat, if you ask me.

I was surprised today, in a good way. Things turned out differently than I thought they would.

Something weird is happening. I find myself getting annoyed at the smallest things sometimes.
And I feel bad about that.

I feel a bit out of place. A little like second. I guess I will get over it. There's not much else I can do about it.

Apparently I looked sad earlier today.

Things seem awfully unbalanced lately.

People seem a bit hypocritical.

I hope that I am playing by the rules.

Tensions are about to start getting high. Even higher than they are now. That is what makes life interesting.

-Lacey

1 comment:

lilystar said...

If your schedule is five AP's + BC or BC and Bio, I wish you luck; you will become a stronger person but after much pain and suffering.

And how would high tension make life interesting and not just pure heck?

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html