Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Is Tomorrow!

It's my turn to put out random bits from my week. Yay!

Happy birthday to Katelyn, whoo!!!! (sorry for ditching you guys on the movie but I was forced to watch that too many times, ugh)

Studying hard or hardly studying? I would say I'm leaning towards the hardly studying (stupid senioritis) but half of me is still trying to convince the other half that junior year is the most important year of high school. I wonder if everyone knows that right now. I have an unnamed girl constantly trying to tell me to go to prom and stay at parties when I should be going home to study. It's not that I hate having fun it's just that there are more important things at hand and the other things will come after I'm done killing myself over AP's. So if that unnamed girl is reading this right now, try to understand that I keep saying "no" not for the sake of annoying you, but because I have higher priorities than what you keep asking me to do. I just wanted to get that straight =).

I'm suffering from writer's block. I have two unfinished songs in my head and I have the chorus and melody all perfectly planned out, but nothing else. When I try to think of words for the verses, I get zip. Nada. Nothing. Nil. But I have this nagging feeling that it's meant to be that way and another person is supposed to fill in those words for me. For example, one of my friends is working on the verses for one song right now. Now I need someone to help me on the other song. Might as well just keep waiting until the person comes to me.

Oh jeez, is it almost the end of the year already? What happened to all the other days? Does anyone else think that this year went by super fast? Gah, and to wrap it all up, I have AP exams to study for. JFIWEHGOIGHFJVNWORGHWIGHOSIGHWRIOHGWIOGHIOWRFJWR, etc.

Ever have those quiet moments in bed when you just stare at the ceiling and wonder what everyone else has done or is doing? It's like everyone has an untold story to tell someone, am I right? Untold stories that are probably better left untold but still waiting to be told nevertheless. I'm getting all philosophic and weird. Maybe this part of the post was better left untold. Who knows? But I told you anyway so I'm now unable to say it is untold. I just wonder how people came to be the way they are today. What are they hiding? Why do they keep having negative feelings coming from their eyes whenever they see that particular thing? Why are some people strong while the other people are weak? What gave that person the ability to understand everyone's feelings? Why do they keep insisting on telling people, "That's what she said," over and over and over again? Questions, questions, questions. Mysteries, mysteries, mysteries. I always try to see things from another person's perspective to maybe get a glimpse of what that other person may be like. Oddly, I find it's easier to find a girl's perspective compared to a guy's. Maybe I'm just a ladies man. Today a specific person told me I was a player so that's probably it.
By the way, you should listen to Perspectives by Kutless. It's an awesome song ^_^.

Join us tomorrow for an Easter edition of Caroline's post! I'm bringing in a haul of eggs and chocolates tomorrow! Whoo!

-June

Random Question: Who could you be if your lens was changed for a moment? Would you still be the same?
-Kutless

1 comment:

Shuyao said...

Yes! Perspectives is one of my favorite songs.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html