Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I was about to go to sleep. And then I remembered that it was my day to post. Which is amazing, since no one reminded me today.

So this may be short, but I think it's to the point.

I ran six miles today. First time ever. Which is a huge accomplishment for me. I'm so excited.

I finished getting my teachers to sign for my classes for next year. I am taking six AP's. Hold on now, before you say, "Well why are you doing that your senior year?" Let me just say, at least I didn't decide to include AP Bio in those six AP's. Although I could have handled it.

You don't really realize what something is to you until it's gone.

Thursday is going to be the best day. I was watching Friends today and they were talking about Thursday. Joey said that you could remember it as the "Third day" because Monday's like one day, Tuesdays like two day, Wednesday- when? what day? ---> Thursday. It was pretty funny.

-Lacey.

1 comment:

lilystar said...

You'll do fine with those six (I have a pretty good general idea of what they are)----I went from three my junior year to five my senior year and only really felt it in one class, and that was because I got lazy.

Just don't get senioritis.....by like second quarter....

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html