Friday, April 10, 2009

Shuai's new status message - Fell In Love With A Girl

Congratulations to Lacey for doing an awesome job on the SAT!

This week has been crazy. It started out dismally. In the nerdiest way possible, maybe the climax was the math test. In another sense, the week has probably gotten better. And hungrier. I feel so hungry right now. And tired. There is definitely too much insomnia going on these days.

When I am hungry, I rarely think about what I would like to eat, unless it has already been presented to my mind. I think it just makes everything worse. But thinking about that now, I can think of a slew of scrumptious foods.

It is sort of weird when a couple is holding hands and walking down the hallway in the other direction, and the girl says, "Awww." I mean, isn't that kind of ironic? Haha Blair.

English today was incredible. And just so we are clear, it is Brianna, Erica, Lacey, and some very interesting drug addicts. Anyway, we learned a lot, and our intern was just as sweet as she could be. There were two suspicious notes that we can smile about.

Today's physics quiz was a disaster, so I ended up drawing pictures of the teacher and Marshall on the first page. I think that part went mildly well, though.

We watched this weird British/Spanish soap-opera like video in Spanish. Four people were in the class with the substitute. Soo, at the very end, the British guy walked into the Spanish guy's bedroom, and at some point he sees these CDs that they both like, and the British guy finds a box, but the Spanish guy snatches it away. After the British guy is forced out of the room because the Spanish guy needs to estudiar, a scene shows the Spanish guy opening the box. It is a box of silverware. Spoons. I don't really know why. Maybe he is a drug addict and he needs his spoons to hold things. So that was an interesting class period.

Time for dinner!!!

-Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html