Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Morning

I have failed you guys a second time. Even worse, the internet stopped working by the time I got home yesterday. I would hate to blame this on someone, but it is kind of valid.
My dreams were really detailed again. Ms. Johnson was in it. That would be the third or fourth time, I believe. The second time this break. I was in a hallway after transferring to AP Architectural Engineering with Jack. I don't know how this is even possible. It was obviously the beginning of school. There were a lot of people in this dream who I knew. Some really weird things happened, including joining that weird AP class. Umm, I was in the hallway with Lyndssey and Sonal and probably some other people. Mj walked by and kind of told some of us about our test grades. Sonal did really well. I knew I didn't do very well. When I woke up, I realized that we haven't taken a test yet.
During the break, I got up to before the Elite Four on Sapphire. This was completely unplanned and kind of crazy because it is so addicting.
Anyway, the other dream I had was pretty awful too. I know Erica and my father were in this one. The computer screen was bigger and touch-screen and the room was dark. I think Erica came in when I talked to her about it or something. So, I was on the computer in the office, when I realize that I had two weird viruses. When I went on, it looked normal, but then there were little red x's instead of green circles and I guess Gmail essentially was rejecting me. Then, my father and I typed in information like my parents' names into this weird thing and the first thing that happened was that there was a black square as though something on the other end could see me, so that is when I actually called him into the room to help.
Yesterday, I had a weird sensation. Do you know when you're driving and you are afraid that your car will just break down in the road, and then you will have the weirdest story to tell if that happened because it is not where it is supposed to be? For example, what if you wanted to buy something to surprise someone, but that means that your car was on the wrong side of the neighborhood when it happens, and the someone finds out that you were having car troubles near, say, the Rolex store? I made that up. Anyway, I just thought that would be awful. And it could be worse, depending on the situation. :O
Have a happy weekend!
-Kejing

1 comment:

lilystar said...

Sonal did very well.

Do you realize that the highest test grade I have gotten in her class that wasn't the precalc test was an 87 percent?

You think too highly of me.

On the other hand maybe that test was on differential equations or work. Now THAT I can do.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html