Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mon Meilleur Ami

This week I found a website called freeetv.com, which streams tv stations from around the world (pretty fantastic for someone who currently has only one station working on their home tv). So I've been watching alot of shows in french, disney shows in particular, High School Musical in specific particular. I pretty much highly recomend it. 


I've also been listening to the Smashing Pumpkins alot lately, which I'm very happy about since they've come up alot on Similar Artist lists and I've been meaning to look into them for a while. One more thing checked off my Big list of life. 



I've also been listening to some Yelle, because it's pretty catchy music, and also in French. 
That was a song about her vibrator. 

-Viv

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html