Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just an Extremely Late Post

Hey green power blogger here and I would like to start out by saying this... I REALLY HOPE THIS POST IS ON BEFORE THE BLUE POWER BLOGGER'S BECAUSE THAT WOULD REALLY SUCK! Anyways I would like to apologize for not posting on Saturday because I was busy at church getting my volunteer hours. Well let's not waste anymore time because I have to tell you guys about North Carolina's Chimney Rock and let me tell you, it is awesome. Though I can't show you guys pictures of me (thinking about the random viewers we don't know), I took pictures of the place without me just so I could post it on here. I also had to change the batteries to my camera so the date is messed up. So here they are =)


Wow the dates on these are correct. Yay.



After that, we went to the Biltmore house. I don't recommend it because it was just a house for rich people and all you do is walk. But if you like seeing stuff like that then go ahead and check it out.




The last thing I want to mention is the volunteer work at church. It was fun for a while. The high schoolers looked after kids in their Vacation Bible Study and we inflated a giant pool (which we later tipped over as a group and made a huge tital wave plus a lake). But let me tell you, those kids are SO violent when they are hyped up on sugar. They were like little monkeys in the pool... or leeches... whichever you prefer. They wouldn't stop tackling, half-choking, scratching, wrestling, etc. And little kids tend to......you know..... uh... not hold it in when they are in the pool.
Overall, it was an enjoyable experience because there were 4 other "over ten year olds" with me to make it all better. Well that's all I have for you guys today and again, sorry for the late post.

- June

*After post comment: HAHA! YES! I MADE IT! Whew, I was really worried I wouldn't make it.

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html