Monday, June 9, 2008

Wholesome/Invisibility

Speaking of television, the most wholesome show ever is The Power Rangers. I mean they promote such good values in kids, and the violence doesn't even look real. Last week I watched around 30 episodes of The Power Rangers. And, well I think I've figured it out. So here it is, the list you've all been waiting for....

How To Be A Power Ranger
  1. Wear your color at all times.
  2. Go to the same hang-out everyday (youth center, music store, etc.).
  3. Your only jokes must be in the form of puns.
  4. If something unexpected happens you must let each member of the team add their input no matter how useless ("no way!", "I don't believe it!")
  5. The only friends you can have outside the Power Rangers are goofy characters that make fools of themselves more often than not.
  6. Learn a skill that could help you when fighting (karate, gymnastics, dancing).
  7. Having a special ability is not required, but if you can do something like duplicate yourself it looks pretty good.
  8. Never have homework, or if you do never actually do it.
  9. Walk everywhere you go.
  10. Have some sort of mentor. Some of the past are: Zordon(I don't really know what he is), the hamster guy, the robot bird, and the alien dog.

So there you go. I'd also like to speak about the super power I've seemed to develop. I went the FAMU BRITE Invention camp for my first time today. It turns out they give out prizes like crazy. We watched this movie that half of the kids fell asleep in, but not I. Then they proceeded to ask questions about the movie. Every person who got a right answer received five dollars. Of course I knew all the questions, and I'm pretty sure my hand was always first in the air, but I never got to answer. I was annoyed because earlier they also had not been calling on me when my hand was raised. So I've come to this conclusion. I can turn invisible. That's right. It's obviously not under my control yet, but I'll work to focus this power.

Viv asked me if I would mention other countries we've been getting views from. So, hello to the two viewers we had from Spain.

So, let week three begin!

-Brianna

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html