Friday, June 27, 2008

And I always reread to check for errors.

First of all, I am quite thankful that Brianna has already provided us with a topic to discuss this week. It's probably quite obvious by now that the seven of us are very different people.
Before I begin my autobiography, I would like to offer a little something regarding each of my fellow bloggers.
Brianna was assigned to be my BFF during lunch, and luckily, the title(s) stuck. I admire the positive attitude she shows towards her life and the eagerness with which she emphasizes her religion.
Lacey is so level-headed about the craziest things, and sometimes it feels like we have whole emotional conversations just looking at each other during class because of the interesting months that have passed by.
Viv is one of those people I saw one day and automatically knew that she was and is highly intelligent, no matter what she rambles about. Not to say the rest of you aren't smart.
Jonathan is the French man, and to picture this in your mind, think about lol. The l's are the arms sticking up in surrender, and the o is the head. (Courtesy of a creative Korean person.) He gets so excited about the ideas with which he comes up that I can't help but smile at his joy.
June is my big brother, old school tennis player in an experienced way, and one of those guys who more than a couple of my friends have admired, or currently admire romantically.
Caroline turned around in Precalc, smiling at me every other day. She always seems to be concentrated on something, whether it is the latest math assignment or that guy in her history class.

I was born in China, moved to England, Wisconsin, and finally settled down here. I met these amazing writers, and quite a few other special people. I spend much of my time not wanting to do any work these days. One of the most important things in my life is making sure that my friends are happy, but unfortunately, it hasn't been that way for many of us for various reasons. My man spends hours with computer-aided design, makes me smile without trying, and I think he's smarter me. Piano has been my hobby since I was four and a half years old, and I have an hour-long lesson this evening. Chopin is my favorite dead European guy. I don't have any pets, and didn't have quite a good time with Jonathan's father's tiny puppy. It's disappointing when my brother lies about small things, but I have two other brothers who don't live with me, and aren't exactly Chinese. My sister keeps claiming to know the racial ratio of my future child(ren). I have more close friends than ever, and they are all astonishingly good people. This paragraph is absolutely scrambled. I go biking around the neighborhood when it's sunny outside. My hair is kind of long. Really, this could go on for hours. If you ever want to know anything else, then please feel free to contact me, and if you don't leave enough information for me to get back to you, then I will track you down.

Jonathan and Viv wanted us to add labels to our posts. So, here goes.

-Kejing

2 comments:

KoreanKid777 said...

u make me sound like a player >.<

Jonathan said...

June- it could be worse. You could have been described as airy and weak- willing to surrender at the drop of a hat and do it with a blank smile on my face as if I'm not fully aware of what I'm doing.
What? That is what my description says! =P

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html