Friday, June 6, 2008

Never Just One Topic

It's 11:11am. Sometimes I wonder what all of you are asking for at this moment. Other times, it occurs to me that 11:11pm is actually 23:11, so it isn't quite the same thing, but people wish at that time, too. Well, a few months ago, I wished at 11:11pm two or three times, and to my surprise, they came true within a week. Even though I don't believe in wishes.

xkcd has amused us yet again.

Journal 5
'Pick you up at eight?' 'Nine. I've got to re-mine the driveway.'

Yesterday, I thought it was interesting that sometimes, the smartest people do some not-so-smart things. If you are not mentioned in this paragraph, it does not mean you are not smart. A while ago, Gaku bought film for a disposable camera. More recently, during Biology, runiteking1 was offered 1 USD to sniff salt into his nose. He did it. He also expressed desires to become a mammogram technician. So Mrs. Traylor reminded him that he would have a lot of very old patients. Yesterday, Linda decided to bike, and went straight into a tree. She also went downhill with the 1st gear, and uphill with the 7th.

Gaku & Marshall's cousin, Linda's boss

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can think of someone to add to that last paragraph.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html