Sunday, June 15, 2008

Gotta Catch Them All

So to help Caroline with her color changing problems, I've put a picture below. Just click on it and you can see how to change the color in a post. I found it funny that yesterday Erica changed all the font settings to make sure her post was blue. Yeah, that wasn't what you were supposed to do, but it humored me.










Yesterday I decided to take on the Pokemon Challenge. What is this challenge? Well it's playing and beating every Pokemon game for the handheld system. This means I must complete Pokemon: red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, leafgreen, firered, emerald, diamond, and pearl. Then there's Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: blue rescue team, red rescue team, explorers of time, and explorers of darkness. So that doesn't include the lame games like Pokemon Pinball and crap. Ok, ok, I made up the Pokemon Challenge, but I still think it's going to be a noble quest. If anyone wants to join me in the Pokemon challenge, I'm currently trying to locate games that can be borrowed. And I have Yellow if anyone wants to borrow it.

I saw Kung-fu Panda today, and don't worry I'm not going to talk about the content of the movie, but I was really annoyed. We watched it in one of those theaters on the end that have only a few row of chairs and doesn't slant up enough. This is ok for the vertically inclined of the world, but for everyone else, if anyone sits within three rows in front of you can't see the screen. It's ridiculous! And to make this theater even worse, there was this sticking stuff on the ground which made me constantly shift my feet, so I wouldn't permanently be stuck in it. I was REALLY annoyed with that since it was the first movie of the day and someone SHOULD have long cleaned it up.

Ok, I had some more stuff I wanted to say, but I don't feel well right now. So I'll save that for next week. Anyway, I'll be leaving town Wednesday at noon, so I'll won't get to read any posts (except Tuesday of course) until Saturday. I'm kinda down about that, but it gives me something to look forward to. Um...yeah...so I'm done.

-Brianna Rosier

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html