Monday, June 23, 2008

Nerdfighter Like Me

You know what amazes me? People are reading this blog who we aren't even friends with. Which is really cool. To the person who commented on Lacey's post last week, I thought it was really cool what you said. The fact that you care and you don't even know Lacey was awesome. So I was thinking, we should probably introduce ourselves to those readers who don't know us personally. Nothing long, just a paragraph in your next post.

So I'm Brianna. I play the viola. I love superheroes, my favorite being Superman. I know pretty much everything you could ever know and more about the Power Rangers. I love chocolate milkshakes more than anything. I have three sisters and two parakeets. I work at a soccer complex, where I referee games for younger children. And that pretty much sums me up in a couple of sentences.

So you guys know that I came up with this whole idea after watching the video blogs (vlogs) of fiveawesomeguys. I also watched fiveawesomegirls, and the vlog that inspired it all, Brotherhood 2.0. Now I'm not suggesting you watch these, because there are lots of entries, you'd want to start at the beginning to understand all the jokes. But their pretty awesome, and if you have no life like me, I totally recommend starting from the beginning of each. But my point is that all these people (fiveawesomegirls, fiveawesomeguys, Brotherhood 2.0) are nerdfighters. Some of you have heard me say that in the past and I thought you might want to understand where I got the term from. I mean if you watch the video I'm pretty sure that all The Power Bloggers will realize that they are nerdfighters too.



Oh and here is another video that is from one of the fiveawesomegirls that I love. It has some jokes from the Brotherhood 2.0 project, but it's still pretty cool to listen to, even if you don't know the jokes.



Yeah, so here's the nerdfighters site too, http://nerdfighters.ning.com/. So on those vlogs they also do punishments whenever someone breaks a rule. Now, that's a lot more difficult considering we're not on camera, but I think we can still pull something off. I mean there's lots of stuff you can do on the computer. So, on punishments, I must say June didn't post on Saturday. And I thought since we saw his talent in paint the first week of The Power Bloggers, his punishment should be designing some sort of logo or banner for The Power Bloggers on paint. Yeah, I think that's reasonable. So good luck with that, June.

So last Monday I was very ill, and thus my post was pretty lame. I even forgot to mention our views from around the world. I apologize. To the four viewers from Costa Rica, salutations. As for the Pokemon Challenge, I finished up Pokemon: Yellow and I moved onto Pokemon: Gold. So yeah.

I think my post is starting to get a bit lengthy so I'll end it here.

EDIT: It's still Monday and since Erica said the Costa Rica views were probably from her hello to the UK.

-Brianna

P.S. DFTBA (Don't forget to be awesome)

3 comments:

erica said...

as far as the costa rican viewers, that might have been me. i was there for a few days and checked the blog often as well as posted from there. sorry.

Brianna said...

Thanks for telling me, I made an edit.

Anonymous said...

yay for nerdfighting blog projects! even though i found out about you guys a little late, i love the idea and i shall read more from you guys!

i watch fiveawesomeguys and fiveawesomegirls too!

dftba.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html