Tuesday, December 9, 2008

for a pessimist i'm pretty pessimistic

Since I am foreseeing this week to be extremely stressful and the opposite of fun. . . I am writing my post Sunday. Isn't that pessimistic?

I had a not good weekend and a not good last week, but somehow I am still doing okay. Isn't that interesting?

I think that I have a problem. I can't accept the fact that I could possibly be happy and I have to ruin it. Isn't that depressing?

I have a really bad feeling that my life is fixing to fall apart.

I have been watching a lot of movies the last few days and the basic message of them is: don't get married it ruins your life and if you are weird and outcast, you will be happy. It is pretty much just bringing down my life except for the fact that these movies are so good. Paradox.

You know what I hate? When you don't know how to start a sentence so you sit there thinking with the Shift key down, because you know it has to be capital, and then that stupid window pops up about "Sticky keys" or whatever. It is just annoying.

So I suppose it is time for my fantastic story. Well obviously I am not in a fantastic mood, but here goes.

I had a near death experience pretty much everyday for the last two weeks. Someone cut one of my tires. My car was making a weird noise so my dad took it into the car people and they discovered it. They wouldn't even let my dad drive it home because of how dangerous it is. I have it fixed how. I started off with a few suspects. But now I know who it is. So if you did it, I know who you are and I would respect you more (and probably not press charges) if you just confessed.

Here's a little update from Tuesday. My day at school was pretty much the worst day ever!! But all things considered. . . it turned out okay.

There you go. I hope your happy now.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html