Friday, December 19, 2008

It's over it's over it's over!

This week's theme is Christmas. How joyful.

I've never seen people so eager to finish their exams. This is the first year a lot of people have to take all of them, so of course, it has gotten a little stressful.
I wrote between ten and five pages of stuff during exams.
It was nice seeing a lot of the kids next and diagonally across the door before the 7th period exam. More people to give lots of luck!
I think I went crazy during the math exam. I started talking to myself throughout some of my work-checking, and then I smiled a lot for no reason, stretched, all this while realizing I had to keep working or checking or figuring-out, and then Jeremy Katz comes in so I wave my arms and smile more. Later, the teacher smiled and it was odd too.
Actually yesterday or so, I was thinking about how I'm not actually really celebrating Christmas. But, I made a card, and did previously give someone a Hanukkah gift, so I guess it is kind of festive. Also, yesterday morning, my mother asked me what I wanted, which turned into a one-sided conversation in which she talked about how Apple's computers are better and more expensive, which had absolutely no correlation with the first topic.
I really hope that you relax during the break. Almost everyone worked so so hard...

Okay, Christmas!
This year our family isn't going to put the artificial tree up because there is dining room furniture (table and chairs) in the living room, so there isn't a lot of space for it. But if you look at the house at night, you can see lights in the bushes! Wooh!
I think it's amazing that so many people don't have white Christmases.
When I was in first grade, I heard about Santa Claus for the first time. Someone was talking about how he was real. Actually, he was arguing with these other two kids about it. He read a book that had Santa in it, and was adamantly sure that Santa exists. I thought this was terribly ridiculous.
It's funny how so many little Asian boys get video games and video game consoles around now.
I am nervous for Christmas Eve.

May you be satisfied. :)

-Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html