Friday, December 5, 2008

Narration

If I were to look back on the last night and today, my mind would try to shove my focus away.
So, here is something else first. It is true that my mother says some weird things to me. Yesterday at dinner, the conversation went something like this (again, in Chinese):
mother: So, do you have some sort of prom boy-girl thing in high school?
me: A what?
mother: A prom party thing.
me: Oh, yeah. I don't want to go this year, but I will next year.
mother: There won't be no one to take you, will there?
me: No... Also, people can go in groups.
mother: Okay.
me: How did you know about this?
mother: Well, [someone who works at the company] had this picture and he looked really formal in a tux and someone said "Hey, Kyle, is this your prom picture?"
That night, I tried to talk to someone, and deliver some sense into his brain. Well, that did not go so well, as he managed to severely insult my friend and me in one sentence. But I still hope that things get better for him, even though it seems like that will never happen. And after doing and saying those things, he doesn't even seem to deserve it, which I cannot say about almost every other person I know.
So, my mother was taking me to school as usual. Today, she decided to emphasize the worldly aspects of college. "You should definitely try to get into a really good school" and "you can even go to London if you want. Not that I am telling you to move to London."
Before 2nd period, Jack and I do not have a class, so we got Chanyang to get Ryan to come out into the hallway. Jack and I took turns hugging him, trying our best to make him feel better. The four of us talked a bit, and it was really pleasant. Good luck, and good luck to the rest of Chiles Brain Bowl! You're gonna rock Gainesville!
I realized the quiz in history was actually a test. Hm.
It was our pre-intern's last day in English. She seemed sad to leave, but I suppose that is what happens.
So I'm pretty sure we deftly raped that lab without actually finishing the write-up. Oh right. Also, you see, there are many guys in that class. So one of them said something about this blog. I said something like, how did you know about it? This other guy was just like... >.> and <.<>.> and <.<, back and forth. Like in his mind, "Wow, I just witnessed a stalking!"
I tried to tell Keenan to give them some alone time but he gave them about 30 second's worth and decided that was very generous. There seems to be a lot of touching at the hill.
Vicky asked me something weird and actually, I was already worried about that, but oh well. Today's conversacion dirigida in Spanish was about the request of a computer over the phone. This guy in math today raised his arms in elation when he realized that he bested me on the last last math test by 8%. I thought that was kind of cool.
My mind has been on so many things at once that I forgot to make a certain phone call when I got home. I am now listening to the album Day & Age by the Killers yet again. Thank you, Lacey, yet again! Well, that was my day. I hope yours was better!
Sincerely,
Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html