Tuesday, December 16, 2008

sorry for the blandness

EXPLANATION 11:34
I know this is kinda a cheap way to make sure I post on time. . . but I will finish this post after I am through studying. . . pinky promise.

ACTUAL POST 12:18
So basically I just spent like. . . 2 hours memorizing 119 things for my history exam tomorrow. My head hurts so badly!!!

An hour in I decided all I really wanted was some yogurt. It was good because I had purchased some recently. I went in and all my yogurt was gone even though I hadn't eaten any. . . my sister ate all of it. So my mom was like, "That's okay, have some of mine." And I was like, "Okay," and then it was expired. . . I was not pleased.

This is the first year that I am taking all of my exams and it makes me feel so stressed out. I will not be able to relax until Friday when all of this is over.

I can't help but think about what classes I want to take next year. I basically have three schedules I am choosing between. One where I don't take everything that I want to but I will get to live. One that is compromising but kind of questionable. And then theres the one with everything in it that probably will kill me.

So I ended up with all A's. Yay. . .

Can you tell I'm tired?

Goodnight.
-Lacey

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html