Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wishing You A

Happy New Year!

I have no idea what the new year is going to bring, I can only hope it's a bit calmer than the last. I'm personally really excited about the inauguration so I guess that's a pretty good start. And Hopefully I'll still be traveling to India and Sri Lanka over the summer permitting no major terrorist attacks or outbreaks of conflict. And hopefully my family won't be targeted and killed seeing as we're American tourists.

My point is that besides this I pretty much have no idea what this next year is going to hold, which is pretty liberating. At least I'm not trapped in rut doomed to repeat the same monotonous routines over and over, I'd like to hold that off until at least my mid-30's.

I hope you're all as excited as I am!

-Viv

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html