Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day of the Firsts

Hola. I'm really mad right now because there is a stupid glitch where if you upload a video and then you leave, it totally erases the whole thing EXCEPT the video embed code. ARGH! So here is my whole post all typed up AGAIN!

Christmas was always the day when I experience a "first". What I mean by that is that I experience something for the first time. So here is a list of things that I experienced for the first time on Christmas.

First time...
-I believed in Santa.
-my belief in Santa was crushed.
-my mom's dear friend from Wisconsin gave me a board game when I was little.
-my mom's dear friend gave me a monster truck when I was 14.
-
my mom's dear friend gave me an "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" game when I was 15. That's not an insult to my intellect at all.
-my mom's dear friend gave me a 4th grade science kit when I was 15.
-I found out
my mom's dear friend will give me kiddy gifts no matter what age I am.
-I drank eggnog. It was horrid.
-I became addicted to a video game (reference to previous post).
-I got a large number of Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
-I burned a Yu-Gi-Oh card.
-I went to a beach in 22 degree weather.
-I went to Panama City only to find out it was raining there. We ate at Sonic's then we went back home. Some trip.
-I sat on a pedophile dressed in a Santa suit.
-I read Chicken Soup for the Soul.
-I burned a marshmallow along with the stick.
-I started making songs in my head. I never bothered to write them down though because I didn't have a guitar back then ^_^
-I realized how much I missed my best friend from Tampa. He came over for a few days.
-my church did a rap session for the yearly Christmas skit.
-I had a solo for a Christmas skit (I had to sing in a different skit. I wouldn't rap. Asians can't rap. Not even the ones who did the skit).
-I realized that I never had a real tree for Christmas, just those artificial ones.
-I realized I actually like tennis. I know right?
-I got a present from someone my age. I didn't get this until high school. Kinda sad =(
-I learned the meaning of yellow snow.
-I played in snow.
-a dog demolished a very cherished snowman that I had painstakingly built. I cried. I was four years old.

Lastly, here's a video! View in full screen for an enhanced effect.

If I saw that up close, I would've had a seizure. So join us tomorrow for an exciting Christmas edition of Caroline's obviously awesome post.

-June

Random Question:
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html