Saturday, December 13, 2008

Three Words Of Affection

Hey guys. Today I'm cutting this post a little short because I have two enormous exam review packets to finish and I need all the time I can get. So here goes something...

I haven't really finished the mushy love song yet but I've got a pretty strong grasp on what the melody is going to be. It's all planned out in my head, now I need the words. I also took 3 lines from my first song and decided to put it in here because I kinda stole some of the music from Reliant K. So now these three lines are in a genuinely original song =D. Even though I wanted this song to go a Christian way, it's turning out to be a song for just about anyone. Maybe I'll play it for someone some day. Yeah right! Anyway here it is:

Chorus
A2 E
After all those times you gave me attention,
A2 E
After all those times you saw me through,
A2 E
Let me say these three words of affection
A2 E/D#
"I love you."
A2
Have I told you that I love you?


Bridge
A2 E
Even when I try to leave you
A2 Bsus
You're still there for me even then too.
A2
You come back ten times stronger
Bsus F# A2
And you my make heart grow all the more fonder.


Ending
A2
I love you.
E/D#
I love you.
A2 E/D# A2
I love you more than you could ever know.
E
Oooooooo....

So there's the love song. Bleh. Join us tomorrow for a terrific post from Caroline!

-June

Random Question:
Do prison buses have emergency exits?
(End Note: Bleh the blog paragraphing mushed all the chords together. Oh well...)

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html