Thursday, December 4, 2008

Okay, is Heroes really in danger of being pulled of air? Because it’s really freaking me out. I mean, what am I supposed to do between the hours of 9:00 and 10:00 on Monday nights? Nothing. Nothing but watch Heroes, and if that’s taken away I’m in serious danger of becoming some crazy person who just sits and stares at a blank TV screen because they have nothing better to do and have nowhere else to go.

I’ve dedicated myself to Heroes much more than almost all other series I’ve gotten into. I’m a big fan of multi-tasking, some TV shows where just made to be watched while simultaneously talking on the phone, downloading music, and making dinner. But not Heroes. All homework is off limits, human contact is strictly limited to commercial breaks. And after all this dedication, you’d think they at least feel some sense of obligation towards me too. Unfortunately the cold-blooded fiends running NBC don’t care, they don’t care about me or the show’s millions of other fans.

At least I still have Liz Lemon, and Heroes for now.





-Viv

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html